UK BUSINESS VISITOR VISA SOLUTIONS
The UK is one of the most dynamic economies in the world. Its role in the global economy has made it one of the top destinations for businessmen around the world. To visit the UK on business, you will need to apply for a Standard Visitor Visa. This is a 6-month visa and you can apply for it up to 3 months before you travel. Lawsonjob can guide you through the entire UK business visa process with our expert services.
UK BUSINESS VISA DETAILS
A UK business visa is a one-time or long-term visa that allows the holder to stay in the UK for up to 6 months at a time. You must apply for this visa if you are visiting the UK for the following reasons:
- You are attending a conference, conference, or training
- you are participating in sports
- You are looking for funding to start, close, join or run a UK business
- other business activities
- Employees of a company located in another country are also permitted to engage in the following company or intra-company activities
- Share skills and knowledge on specific internal projects with UK staff of the same business group provided that work, advice, consultation, troubleshooting, or training is not done directly with clients
- Conduct regulatory or financial audits as an internal auditor for the UK branch of the same group of companies as your overseas employer.
- Receive training from UK companies or organizations on working methods and procedures that are essential for visitors to employ abroad and are not available in their home country.
- personal information
- Salary and Financial Details
- Travel itineraries and travel history
- Prove that you can provide sufficient funds for your stay
- Proof that you can pay for air travel to and from the UK
- proof that you will be leaving the UK at the end of your visit
- Evidence of the business activity you will undertake in the UK
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- You must be financially self-sufficient during your stay.
- You must meet the basic health requirements of the authorities.
- You must obtain a legal invitation from a legal company in the country you do business/will do business with.
UK business visa requirements
To apply for a visa, you must show that you:
- will depart the United Kingdom after your visit
- Can support yourself and any dependents while traveling
- will be able to pay for your return or onward travel and any other expenses related to your visit
- Proof of any business or other activity you wish to undertake in the UK, as permitted by visitor regulations
However, you cannot use this visa for paid or unpaid work outside the scope of the business visa. If you hold a 2, 5, or 10-year long-term visa, each visit must not exceed 6 months. When applying for the popular UK business visa, the 6-month standard visitor visa, you will be charged £95 for the visa fee.
HOW DOES THE LAWSONJOB HELP YOU?
With our experience in the UK immigration process, Lawsonjob can assist you at every step of the visa application process. Our services include:
- Immigration Document Checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documents, and application documents
- Update and follow up
Contact us to start your UK business visa process.