Questions and Answers about Studying in Canada:
This article has sorted out the common problems with Canadian study visas. Novices studying abroad can use “ctrl+v” to quickly search for the answers you are eager to know. Avoid waiting time for an answer.
- Q: What are the study visas? How should I prepare visa documents? How to submit the signature?
A: Study visas are generally divided into ordinary study visas (online visas), SPP, and SDS, which are selected according to whether there is an IELTS score and the type of school; the visa materials that need to be prepared are subject to the latest checklist provided by the Canadian Visa Center,https://visa.vfsglobal.com/pak/en/can/
There are three methods of delivery:
1) Going to Karachi Visa Center to hand over the visa is also the most commonly used method. The advantage is that the staff will help organize the materials. If there is any problem with the materials, you can know on the spot. After the visa is handed over, you can check the application status online. The visa center is responsible for Express the application materials to the Canadian embassy;
2) Mail directly to the Canadian embassy, this method is slow and cannot check the application status;
3) Mail it to the visa center. If the location is far from the visa center, you can choose this method. The disadvantage is that it takes more time to re-send the materials when the materials are missing.
How should I prepare visa documents?
2. Q: Regarding the offer documents issued by the school, which versions can be used for visas and which versions cannot be used for visas?
A: a. First of all, the offer document available for a visa must be an official offer with a signature or seal, which is generally issued by the Admissions / Registrar’s Office of the school or college. The hard copy or electronic print can be used for visas.
b. The information requirements on the offer are: show the exact tuition amount that the applicant needs to pay, the expected start and end time of the study, and the latest registration time for the applicant.
c. For a conditional offer, if the condition is to provide the final year or total GPA, graduation degree certificate, it can be used for a visa; if the condition is that the language meets the requirements, it is recommended to provide relevant proof that the language meets the requirements.
d. If you need to use the scholarship to cover part of the tuition or living expenses, the offer should have specific scholarship information, or the school (college) should provide corresponding supporting documents.
How to submit the signature?
3. Q: Can the visa form be filled out by computer and then printed and signed?
A: It is possible. The forms at the beginning of IMM can be filled directly with acrobat. The family form and the employment and education information form may not be filled directly with acrobat, but they can be filled with Foxit pdf editor.
4. Q: How much capital proof is required for a general visa? Is the deposit certificate required for the deposit period of the money?
A: If there is no scholarship, the proof of funds needs to cover the tuition and living expenses during the entire study period; if it is a full scholarship, it only needs to prove that the scholarship can cover the tuition and living expenses during the first year of study; if the scholarship is not enough to cover, sufficient funds must be provided prove. The proof of funds is not to say that the more the better, it is necessary to explain the source clearly. The deposit period is preferably more than 12 months. For deposits less than 12 months, a written explanation of the source of funds is required.
5. Q: Do I need a medical examination before applying for a visa?
A: Pre-visa medical examination is not mandatory, but it is generally recommended pre-examination to improve the speed of visa review.
6. Q: Visa process for studying in Quebec
A: A letter of acceptance from Quebec (CAQ) is required to study in Quebec. The application process is as follows: 1) Get a paper offer from the school; 2) Complete the CAQ online application, print and sign the application form according to the prompts, prepare a visa photo, and make a copy Passport, together with the paper offer, express to Quebec province; 3) Generally, within 20 working days, you can download the electronic version of the CAQ online, and then print it for a visa.
7. Q: Do I need to notarize my enrollment certificate and university transcript?
A: No need
About EAPP (net sign):
- Q: What materials do EAPP need?
A: IMM1294; IMM5646; Funding Sources and Instructions; Medical Certificate; Scanned Passport; Digital Photo; Offer & Acceptance Letter; Education and Employment Information Form (ie GEN.1)
2. Q: How to do the signature part of each form of EAPP? Do you have to print it out and scan it?
A: No signature is required, just upload after validating
3. Q: How much proof of funds does EAPP need? Is the deposit certificate required for the deposit period of the money?
A: It is the same as the general signature. In principle, you can meet your tuition fees and live there. But of course the more the better.
4. Q: Does EAPP need to do a description of the source of funds?
A: It is necessary, and like the general visa, a tax payment certificate must be provided.
5. Q: Do I need a medical examination before an EAPP visa?
A: The pre-visa medical examination is not compulsory, but it is generally recommended pre-examination to improve the speed of visa review.
6. Q: Does each material of EAPP need to be notarized?
A: No, because there are no materials that need notarization.
7. Q: Who judges the EAPP?
A: After submitting to cic, the application will be handed over to the embassy of each country for review according to the applicant’s country. In China, it is the Canadian embassy in Beijing.
8. Q: How long will it take to complete the trial?
A: Depending on the submission time, the trial time will also vary, generally ranging from 34 to 50 days.
9. Q: What should I do after the visa is approved?
A: Download the pdf file sent to you by CIC, send it to the visa center together with your passport, pay 200 RMB, get the receipt, go home, etc., wait until your trial status changes to “Passport has been returned by the embassy for visa The center, you can pick it up”, just go and get the passport with the visa attached with the receipt~
10. Q: Summarize EAPP
A: Of course, some people received information from cic during the trial process and asked to submit supplementary materials, some of them required transcripts, and some of them required unconditional offers. However, this is still a minority, and it may be because the applicant’s own situation is different, so the visa officers have different attitudes towards you.
>>Click to view the topic of studying in Canada and read more related articles!
>> Also Read How much do I need to study and work in Canada?
>> Also Read What are the reasons for visa rejection in Canada?
>> Also Read The 6 Oldest Universities in the UK!